Journal of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
About the Journal
The Journal of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences is a reputable scholarly publication that serves as a platform for the exchange of knowledge and advancements in the field of pharmaceutical and pharmacological sciences. With a commitment to promoting scientific research and innovation, the journal aims to facilitate the dissemination of high-quality research findings and foster interdisciplinary collaborations among researchers, scientists, and professionals worldwide.
The scope of JPPS encompasses a wide range of topics within the pharmaceutical and pharmacological sciences, including but not limited to:
- Drug discovery and development: Novel drug targets, drug design, synthesis, and optimization.
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics: Absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, and mechanism of drug action.
- Drug delivery systems and formulation: Novel drug delivery approaches, nanomedicine, controlled release systems, and formulation development.
- Pharmaceutical analysis and quality control: Analytical techniques, stability studies, quality assessment, and regulatory considerations.
- Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine: Genetic factors influencing drug response, individualized therapy, and precision medicine.
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology: Biopharmaceuticals, recombinant proteins, gene therapy, and pharmaceutical bioprocessing.
- Mechanisms of drug action: Molecular targets, receptors, signal transduction pathways, and drug-receptor interactions.
- Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics: Enzymes involved in drug metabolism, drug-drug interactions, and pharmacokinetic modeling.
- Pharmacology of therapeutic agents: Pharmacological profiles of drugs, pharmacodynamics, efficacy, and safety.
- Pharmacovigilance and drug safety: Adverse drug reactions, pharmacovigilance systems, and post-marketing surveillance.
- Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics: Clinical trials, drug efficacy and safety evaluation, therapeutic monitoring, and rational drug use.
- Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics: Genetic variations affecting drug response, pharmacogenetic testing, and personalized treatment approaches.
Read More At Aims and Scope Page
The Journal of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences follows a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the quality and validity of the published research. All submitted manuscripts are reviewed by experts in the respective fields, who provide valuable feedback and recommendations to the authors. The journal maintains confidentiality during the review process and ensures unbiased evaluations.
Read More At Opne Access Policy Page
Open Access and Copyright:
The journal adopts an open-access policy, making all published articles freely available to readers worldwide. This facilitates the global dissemination of scientific knowledge and promotes collaboration among researchers. Authors retain the copyright of their published work, allowing them to freely distribute and reproduce their articles with proper attribution.
Authors interested in submitting their research to the Journal of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences are encouraged to review the submission guidelines provided on the journal's website. These guidelines outline the manuscript formatting requirements, ethical considerations, and submission process. The journal supports various article types, including original research articles, reviews, and short communications.
Read More At Manuscrit Preperation and Submission Guidelines Page
The journal is overseen by a distinguished editorial board comprising renowned experts and researchers in the field of pharmaceutical and pharmacological sciences. The board members contribute their expertise in guiding the journal's policies, reviewing manuscripts, and ensuring the publication of high-quality research.
Read More At Editorial Board Members Page
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- Genamics – JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- Google Scholar
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
All published pharmaceutical sciences articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
The Journal of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences is dedicated to advancing knowledge and innovation in the pharmaceutical and pharmacological sciences. By providing a platform for the dissemination of high-quality research, the journal aims to contribute to the development of safe, effective, and personalized treatments, ultimately improving global healthcare outcomes.
Republic of Macedonia
EhsanYahia Youssef Sabry
Recently Published Articles
Study of the Resistance Pattern of Antimicrobials Used in Septicemia Patients in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital
Maya Ramteke, Usha Joshi, Basant Maheshwari, Manju Agrawal
Qiao Hui, Fu Changzhen, Liu Qingping*
Effect of Imperata Cylindrica Roots Extracts on some Cardiovascular Parameters of Diabetic Wistar Rats
Nwokike MO*, Ghasi SI, Anusiem CA, Ogbonna AO
The Effect of Imperata Cylindrica Root Aqueous Extracts on Serum Testosterone Levels of Hyperglycemic Rats
Nwokike M.O*, Ghasi S.I, Ogbonna A.O, Anusiem C.A
Othman A. Eldalal*, Farag E S Mosa, Oladayo A. Oyebanji, Avinash Satyanarayan. Mahajan, Terry L Oroszi
S. I. Papanov*, Ek. G. Petkova, I. G. Ivanov, E. Y. Muneva
Understanding Machine Learning Algorithms into Multiproduct Batch Plant Design of Protein Production
Youness El Hamzaoui*
Marie-Lise Colsoul, Jean-Daniel Hecq, Laura Soumoy, Laura Defrene, Nicolas Goderniaux, Benoît Bihin, Jacques Jamart, Laurence Galanti*
Gopal Nayak, Mahendra Kumar Trivedi, Alice Branton, Dahryn Trivedi, Snehasis Jana*
Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Impact of Consciousness Healing Treatment on the Characteris
Gopal Nayak, Mahendra Kumar Trivedi, Alice Branton, Dahryn Trivedi and Snehasis Jana*