About the Journal
Welcome to Forensic Studies, a peer-reviewed journal dedicated to advancing the field of forensic science and promoting excellence in forensic research, practice, and education. Our journal serves as a platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to disseminate their work, share insights, and contribute to the growth and development of forensic studies.
Forensic Studies is committed to publishing high-quality, original research that spans the diverse disciplines within forensic science. Our mission is to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, foster innovation, and provide a forum for interdisciplinary collaboration in the field of forensics.
Scope and Coverage:
Forensic Studies covers a wide range of topics within the realm of forensic science, including but not limited to:
- Forensic Pathology: Investigation of the cause and manner of death.
- Forensic Toxicology: Analysis of substances in biological specimens.
- Forensic Anthropology: Examination of human remains to determine identity and cause of death.
- Criminalistics: Application of scientific techniques to solve crimes.
- Digital Forensics: Investigation of electronic devices and digital evidence.
- Forensic Psychology: Understanding the intersection of psychology and the legal system.
- Forensic Genetics: Use of DNA analysis in criminal investigations and identification.
- Forensic Odontology: Examination of dental evidence for identification.
Read More At Aims and Scope Page
All submissions to Forensic Studies undergo a rigorous double-blind peer-review process, ensuring that only the highest quality and most impactful research is published. Our esteemed editorial board comprises experts from various forensic disciplines, contributing to the integrity and credibility of the journal.
Open Access Policy:
Forensic Studies is an open-access journal, meaning that all content is freely available to readers worldwide. We believe in the importance of disseminating knowledge widely, fostering global collaboration, and advancing the field of forensic science on a global scale.
Forensic Studies is published semi-annually, providing a regular platform for the timely dissemination of cutting-edge research, reviews, case reports, and case studies in the field.
Indexing & Abstracting:
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- Google Scholar
- Semantic Scholars
- Dimensions AI
- FatCat Wiki
- Internet Archive Scholar
- Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources
- Genamics – JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
We welcome inquiries, submissions, and collaborations. For more information or to contact the editorial team, please visit our Contact Us page.
Thank you for your interest in Forensic Studies. We look forward to your contributions and to playing a role in the advancement of forensic science.
Ana Flavia Belchior
Deborah K Circo
Steven A. Koehlera
Recently Published Articles
Applying and Interpreting the Standard Error of Measurement and Standard Error of the Estimate in Intelligence Testing
Gordon E Taub*, Oliver E. Edwards
Oguz Polat, Zeynep Reva*
Harold Franck*, Darren Franck
Combining AcousticParameters andAuditoryFeatures Using Bayes TheoremandEstablishing Their Correspondence with the ProbabilityScales by Semi-Automatic
Babita Bhall1*, CPSingh2,RakeshDhar3