Academic Orthopedic Research and Rheumatology is an open access peer reviewed journal covers various aspects related to muscles, bones and joints pains causing interference with daily activities in today’s world. The journal includes the recent findings in relation to natural history, pathophysiology, treatment, and outcome of the rheumatic diseases and joint pains.
Indexing & Abstracting
- All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
- All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- Genamics – JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
|Academic Orthopedic Research and Rheumatology|
|Impact Factor*||2.23 ▲|
|DOI Prefix||10.29011/2688- 9560|
|Journal Type||Peer Reviewed Open Access|
|Journal Category||Orthopedic Journals|
Note: This is a Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journal. All articles submitted to this journal will be published under the Attribution-ShareAlike CC BY-SA: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. With this license, readers can share, distribute, download, and even use the content for commercial purposes, as long as the original source is properly cited.