Aims and Scope
The Journal of Sleep Disorders and Nervous System is a peer-reviewed, open-access publication that focuses on advancing the understanding and treatment of sleep disorders and their impact on the nervous system. Our journal aims to provide a platform for researchers, clinicians, and other professionals to share their knowledge and expertise, and to contribute to the development of new and effective treatments for sleep disorders.
We publish articles on a wide range of topics, including:
- Basic science research on the mechanisms underlying sleep and wakefulness
- Clinical research on the diagnosis, treatment, and management of sleep disorders, including insomnia, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and narcolepsy
- Epidemiological studies on the prevalence and impact of sleep disorders on health and quality of life
- Studies on the impact of sleep disorders on the nervous system, including cognition, mood, and neurological disorders
- Research on the development and evaluation of new therapies for sleep disorders, including pharmacological, behavioral, and non-pharmacological approaches
- Case reports and clinical observations that provide unique insights into the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders
Our journal is committed to publishing high-quality research that advances the field of sleep disorders and nervous system research. All articles undergo rigorous peer-review by experts in the field to ensure the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
We welcome submissions from researchers, clinicians, and other professionals from around the world, and we strive to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all members of our community.