Current Research in Hydrology and Water Resources is an international, peer-reviewed journal that aims to publish high-quality research articles, reviews, and commentaries on all aspects of hydrology and water resources. The journal is committed to advancing the understanding of water science and providing a platform for researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to exchange ideas and perspectives.
The scope of the journal covers a wide range of topics related to hydrology and water resources, including but not limited to:
- Hydrological modeling and simulation
- Surface water and groundwater hydrology
- Water quality and pollution control
- Water management and policy
- Climate change and water resources
- Remote sensing and GIS applications in hydrology
- Ecohydrology and water-related ecosystem services
- Water resources planning and engineering
- Hydroinformatics and data-driven approaches in hydrology
- Innovative technologies for water resources management
- Hydrology of extreme events (floods, droughts, etc.)
The journal welcomes original research articles, reviews, and commentaries that address these and other topics related to hydrology and water resources. We encourage contributions from researchers around the world and aim to provide a platform for diverse perspectives and approaches to be heard. The journal is committed to maintaining the highest standards of scientific rigor and editorial integrity.