Aims and Scope
The journal aims to provide a platform for researchers, academics, and professionals to disseminate their research findings and share their knowledge on a wide range of topics related to agronomy and agriculture.
The scope of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Crop production, breeding, genetics, and physiology
- Soil science, including soil management and conservation
- Plant nutrition, including fertilization and nutrient management
- Pest and disease management, including integrated pest management
- Agricultural engineering and technology, including precision farming and automation
- Agroforestry, horticulture, and greenhouse cultivation
- Agricultural economics, including production economics, marketing, and trade
- Sustainable agriculture and natural resource management
- Climate change and its impact on agriculture
- Agricultural policy and development
The journal welcomes submissions from researchers, academics, and professionals in both developed and developing countries. We encourage the submission of articles that address important issues and challenges facing the global agricultural community, including those related to food security, sustainability, and environmental management.
The Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Aspects is committed to publishing high-quality, original research that advances the knowledge and understanding of agronomy and agricultural sciences. We strive to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and information, and we are dedicated to promoting excellence in the field of agriculture.