About the Journal
International Journal of Chromatography and Separation Techniques is an open access chromatography journal covering various aspects like medical, clinical sciences. This journal serves as a platform to promote meetings and news relating to advances in chromatography and separation techniques.
Aim and Scope
International journal of chromatography and separation techniques is a scientific online, peer-reviewed journal which covers
innovative aspects of chromatography. This journal encompasses the study related to chromatography and separation techniques.
The main objective of the journal is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level.
In order to achieve this, it is important to bring awareness about chromatographic bed shape, physical state of mobile phase,
affinity chromatography, separation mechanism, special techniques, medical mycology, modern pharmaceutical techniques,
separation processes, distillation process.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- Google Scholar
- Genamics - JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
- Analytical Chromatography
- Extraction methods
- Gas Chromatography
- Gas Separation and Other Membrane-Based Separation Technologies (Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration, Evaporation, Etc.)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography-mass Spectrometry
- Method Validation
- Paper Chromatography
- Purification Techniques
- Thin Layer Chromatography