3. Abstract and Keywords:
- Include an informative abstract of no more than 250 words that summarizes the key objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of the study.
- Provide a list of 4 to 6 keywords that best represent the content of the manuscript.
- Clearly state the research objectives and the problem being addressed.
- Provide a brief overview of the relevant literature in the field.
5. Materials and Methods:
- Describe the study design, data collection procedures, and experimental methods in detail.
- Include sufficient information to allow for reproducibility of the study.
If Your Paper is Case Report
- The case presentation should include the patient's demographic information, medical history, presenting symptoms, and physical examination findings..
- Any relevant laboratory, radiographic or other diagnostic test results should also be included..
- Present the results in a logical sequence using tables and figures when appropriate.
- Avoid duplicating information already presented in the tables or figures in the main text.
- Interpret the findings and relate them to existing knowledge in the field.
- Discuss the implications and significance of the results.
- Highlight limitations and suggest future research directions.
- Summarize the main findings concisely and provide a clear conclusion.
- Acknowledge individuals or organizations that have contributed to the research but do not meet the criteria for authorship.
10. Ethical Considerations:
- If applicable, provide statements regarding ethical approval and informed consent for studies involving human subjects or animals.
11. Conflict of Interest:
- Disclose any potential conflicts of interest that may influence the results or interpretations of the manuscript.
- Cite all sources accurately and list them in alphabetical order using the preferred citation style (e.g., APA, MLA, Harvard).
- Ensure that all references mentioned in the text are included in the reference list.
13. Manuscript Submission:
- Submit the manuscript through our online submission system or via email, as instructed on our website.
14. Review and Publication Process:
- All submitted manuscripts undergo rigorous peer review by experts in the field.
- Authors will be notified about the decision of acceptance, rejection, or revision based on the reviewers' feedback.
By following these guidelines, you will help us expedite the review process and enhance the quality of our publications. We appreciate your adherence to these instructions and look forward to receiving your valuable contribution.