About the Journal
The Journal of Tourism & Hospitality: An Open Access, could be a peer-reviewed journal within the field of travel and tourism.
The journal takes the knowledge base approach and includes designing and policy aspects of international, national and regional
tourism similarly as specific cordial reception management studies.
Aim and Scope
The journal includes a good variety of fields in its discipline to form a platform for the authors to make their contribution
towards the journal and therefore the editorial workplace guarantees a review method and high impact issue for the submitted
manuscripts for the standard of publication.
The journal covers high quality manuscripts that broadens the scope of the journal.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
• Genamics – JournalSeek
• Academic Keys
• ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
• Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
• International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
• Al-Azhar University
• Open J-Gate
• Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
Article may be submitted with one of main areas but are not limited to list of keywords given below:
- Tourism Management
- Hospitality management
- Tourist culture and behaviour
- Eco Tourism and sustainability
- Regional tourism and Events
- Hotel management
- Festivals & Conventions
- Urban tourism and tourism cities
- International tourism
- Culture and heritage
- Anthropology and other social sciences
- Leisure, Sports Tourism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Hospitality Services
- Adjectival Tourism
- Domestic Tourism
- Space Tourism
- Educational Tourism
- Resort Management
- Consumer behaviour and Marketing
- Environmental aspects