About the Journal
Nanomedicine and Nanoscience Research is scientific open access peer-reviewed journal publishes high quality manuscripts.
It acts as a forum for most advanced technologies and research in multidisciplinary fields of nanotechnology and nanoscience.
This journal publishes research articles, review articles, mini reviews, case reports, editorials and short communications, etc.
Focus and Scope
Nanomedicine and Nanoscience Research journal objective is to make scientific data and research work available for the readers
across the globe. It is a huge platform and source for the scientists, scholars, students and other healthcare practitioners in
the fields of nanomedicine, nanoengineering and nanotechnology.
The journal focuses and targets on research work done by all the scholars and researchers giving the faith among the students
and readers to publish their work in scientific and technological advances from biotechnology, biomedicine and engineering
aspects of biomaterials and nanotechnology.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
• Genamics – JournalSeek
• Academic Keys
• ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
• Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
• International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
• Al-Azhar University
• Open J-Gate
• Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
- Advances and Research in Nanotechnology
- Applications of Nanoparticles
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Colloidal Nanoparticles
- Environmental Impact of Nanoparticles
- Green Nanotechnology
- Molecular and Computational Nanotechnology
- Nanoparticle Based Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanoparticles Modelling
- Nanoscale Networks
- Nanotechnology Based Biomarkers
- Organic and Inorganic Nanoparticles
- Polymeric Nanoparticles
- Regulation of Nanotechnology
- Self-Assembly of Biological Molecules