About the Journal
Journal of Yoga, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation is an open-access journal covering various aspects of meditation
and physical exercise, exploration, and various developments in the field of Yoga, Physical Therapy, and Rehabilitation. This provides
a unique platform that helps to collect and disseminate state-of-the-art scientific understanding on all the aspects of yoga and
physical exercise. The journal has more than 10 million readers.
Peer review is a system used to estimate/assess the quality of the articles before it gets published. Researchers
(reviewers) and editors in the expertise area evaluate the submitted papers for its originality and significance to
determine its publication in the journal. Journal of Yoga, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation operates Double-Blind
peer review, which means reviewer, and author identities are concealed from each other throughout the process. This
will prevent from forming any bias in research results.
The main objective of the journal is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level.
In order to achieve this, it is important to bring into light disseminate outstanding research and development results
to the world instantaneously the latest advances in the domain of Yoga, Physical Therapy, and Rehabilitation. The journal
aims to collect precise data in the fields of Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Yoga Practice, Rehabilitation, and Physical
Therapy in the field of Medicine, etc..
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Each publication is assigned with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) number – Crossref.
- Genamics – JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Collaboration with Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
- NIH funded articles in the field will be assigned for PubMed inclusion
All published articles are permanently archived and available in HTML and PDF formats.
Manuscript Categories: Original article; Review; Image article; Clinical Image; Video Article; Perspective;
Case reports; Mini review; Editorial, Short communications, etc.
- Physio Therapy and Sports Health
- Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Yoga Methods
- Prenatal yoga and Manual Therapy
- Preventive Health Care
- Athletic Taping
- Neurological therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Sports Therapy
- Drug rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation (neuropsychology)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight loss
- Chronic pain
- Vocational and Vision rehabilitation
- Psychiatric rehabilitation