About the Journal
Journal of Perinatology & Clinical Pediatrics is an online open access journal covering in aspects related to
perinatology and pediatrics. This journal helps to provide a unique platform to collect and disseminate state-of-the-art
scientific understanding on and related discipline.
Manuscripts like original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, Perspective, Book Reviews,
Image articles etc. can be accepted.
Aim and Scope
The main of Journal of Perinatology and Pediatrics is to advance and disseminate knowledge of neonatologists, podiatrists, physicians, surgeons
and scientists to promote research in a wide range of the most important topics in Perinatology & Clinical Pediatrics.
The Perinatology and Clinical Pediatrics Journal plays a major role in providing a platform for all the scientists, research scholars, students and other
practitioners in the fields related to Perinatology & Clinical Pediatrics.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- Google Scholar
- Genamics – JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Medicine Ethics
- Pediatric Immunology
- Neonatal Medicine
- Premature New Born
- Pediatric Diseases and complications
- Adolescent medicine
- Pediatric nutrition
- Pediatric Obesity
- New Born intensive care
- Congenital perinatal infections
- Intrauterine growth restriction
- Developmental and behavioral pediatrics
- Clinical pediatrics
- Pediatric Surgery
- Prenatal Diagnosis & Fetal therapy