About the Journal
Journal of Orthopedic Research and Therapy (JORT) is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal publishes research articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, letter to editors and short reviews, etc., from the fields related to orthopedics.
Focus and Scope
Journal of Orthopaedic Research and Therapy circulates around the corrections of deformities in muscular and non-muscular skeletal system. The aim of the journal is to be the first choice for all the readers around the globe to get benefited with the research work we publish as papers in and around the topics of orthopedic treatment, in rehabilitation and disability services, and in trauma management. It covers muscles and ligaments, associated structures and the extremities in the skeletal system.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- Genamics – JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
- Bone Diseases and Disorders
- Bone Dislocations
- Bone Grafting
- Cartilage Restoration
- Exercise Physiology
- Joint Reconstruction and Replacements
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Function and Mobility
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Orthopedic Treatments and Therapy
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Physical Education and Recreation
- Physiotherapy Treatments
- Prostheses and Implants
- Signaling Pathways of Chondrocytes and Osteoblasts
- Sports and Rehabilitation
- Trauma Management and Care
|Publication Fee* (USD)
|Impact Factor *
|Upcoming Edition (2022)
Open Access: This is an Open Access journal, all articles published in this journal Under Attribution-Share Alike CC BY-SA: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License. With this license readers can share, distribute, download, even commercially, as long as the original source is properly cited. Read More.