About the Journal
International Journal of Textile Science & Engineering is an online open access journal publishing textile
activities and design reflecting the professional interests in science, engineering, economics, management, technology and design
related to the textile and apparel industry. This Journal gathering articles to create a platform for scientists and
academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and perspectives in textiles and related disciplines.
Aim and Scope
International journal of Textile Science & Engineering is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering high quality
manuscripts both relevant and applicable to the broad field of textile science with special emphasis on original research
findings relevant for developing country.
The objective of this journal is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level.
In order to achieve this, it is important to bring into light about textile science & engineering, applied arts,
color science, fashion technology, material sciences, medical textile, textile design, textile engineering,
textile science, fiber engineering, finishing, dyeing, apparel, nonwoven, leather.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
- Genamics – JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
- Apparel Engineering
- Carbon Footprint and Ecological Footprint
- Digital Textile Technology and E-textiles
- Dyeing and Finishing
- Environmental Impacts on Textiles
- fabric Industry
- Fashion Technology
- Fiber Engineering
- Fibrous Materials
- Functional and Advanced Textiles
- International journal of Textile Science and Engineering
- Life Cycle Assessment in Textiles
- Photonic Technologies
- Recycled Textiles
- Sustainable Clothing
- Sustainable Fibres
- Sustainable Textiles
- Textile Design
- textile Industry
- Textile Physical Chemistry