About the Journal
Emergency Medicine Investigations is a high-quality open access journal encompasses various progress on clinical advancements and research developments attained over the world, thus helping the specialty forge ahead in the field of Emergency Medicine. It is intended towards physicians and medical personnel undergoing training or working within emergency medical treatments.
Focus and Scope
Emergency Medicine journal publishes high quality peer-reviewed articles and provides forum for physicians,
researchers and other healthcare professionals worldwide. It endorses all the medical personnel and physicians to publish their
research work on an online mode. The Journal aims to fasten the urban emergency departments and rural clinics in reducing pain
management and to excel in patient care in growing world.
Manuscript Categories: Original article; Review; Image article; Clinical Image; Video Article; Perspective; Case reports; Mini review; Editorial, Short communications, etc..
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Each publication is assigned with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) number – Crossref.
- Genamics - JournalSeek
- Academic Keys
- ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
- Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Collaboration with Al-Azhar University
- Open J-Gate
- Directory of Journals indexing
- NIH funded articles in the field will be assigned for PubMed inclusion
All published articles are permanently archived and available in HTML and PDF formats.
Peer-review is a system used to estimate/assess the quality of the articles before it gets published. Researchers(reviewers) and editors in the expertise area evaluate the submitted papers for its originality and significance to determine its publication in the journal. Emergency Medicine Investigations operates Double-Blind peer review which means reviewer and author identities are concealed from each other throughout the process. This will prevent from forming any bias in research results.
- Clinical and Experimental Surgery
- Clinical Controversies
- Critical Care
- Emergency Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine for Disaster Management
- Emergency Medicine Pharmacology
- Emergency Radiology
- Emergency Services
- Environmental Health and Risk Management
- First Aid
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Emergency
- Observational Studies
- Out-of-Hospital Emergency Medical Services
- Pain Emergency
- Palliative Care
- Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pre-Hospital Care
- Sports Medicine
- Sudden Illness
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Trauma Care and Treatments
- Visual Diagnosis
- Wound Care and Treatments
Journal Impact Factor 1.110*
Latest Articles - View All
Open Access: This is an Open Access journal, all articles published in this journal Under Attribution-Share Alike CC BY-SA: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License. With this license readers can share, distribute, download, even commercially, as long as the original source is properly cited. Read More.