About the Journal
Current Research in Hydrology and Water Resources is a peer-reviewed, scholarly open access journal publishes
original research, reviews both conceptual and empirical based. The journal encourages the work in all the main and subfields
of the hydrological sciences and water resources. To promote the exchange of current and innovative ideas the journal provides
a unique platform that helps to collect and share valuable studies that gives a wide knowledge for researchers/students in the field.
Aim and Scope
The journal aims at practical discipline of bettering the human situation on earth and to serve the scientific community and
to describe worldwide progress with information provided with hydrology and water resources at international level. It intends
to collect quality data in the fields of hydrology and water resources and all related aspects that would be beneficial to
academicians inculcating the spirit of new findings.
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
- Agricultural Water Management
- Ecological Restoration and Receiving Water Impacts
- Economic Considerations
- Environmental Aspects of Water Quality and Protection
- Industrial Ecology and Water Sustainability
- Marine and Freshwater Conservation
- Mine Water and The Environment
- Population Growth
- Sea Water Utilization
- Urban Water
- Water Borne Diseases
- Water Policy and Governance
- Water Pollution
- Water Purification and Wastewater Treatment
- Water Quality
- Water Research & Education
- Water Shortages