About the Journal
Archives of Natural and Medicinal Chemistry is an online, open access journal covers various aspects like pharmaceutical
chemistry, natural products, organic compounds along with biological products such as biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmacognosy,
pharmacology, toxicology setting altogether for safety and efficacy of drugs in treatment of diseases. It shares new issues and
developments in different areas of Bio-active molecules.
Aim and Scope
Archives of Natural and Medicinal Chemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal with quality manuscripts which are both relevant
and applicable to the broad field of pharmaceutical drug synthesis, drug delivery of chemotherapeutic agents. This journal encompasses
the study related to Medicinal chemistry.
The main objective of the journal is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level by accumulation
of data in Natural and Medicinal Chemistry with recent developments that has occurred in the subject. To acquire this aim, it is important
to bring outstanding research and development results to the Pharmacological action on the latest advances in the domain of Medicinal
chemistry involving drug design and discovery.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) - Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
• Genamics – JournalSeek
• Academic Keys
• ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
• Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
• International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
• Al-Azhar University
• Open J-Gate
• Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
- Anticancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry
- Anti-Infective Agents in Medicinal Chemistry
- Applied Medicinal Chemistry
- Bioorganic Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology of Molecules
- Chemical Pharmacology
- Drug Design and Discovery
- Medicinal Biochemistry
- Medicinal Chemical Research
- Medicinal Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry