About the Journal
Advances in Proteomics and Bioinformatics is an open access journal aims to provide top quality information in the field of proteomics and bioinformatics. The scope of bioinformatics is really huge in nature and thus, this journal covers all sorts of details in this field including the research on proteomics and bioinformatics.
Aim and Scope
Advances in Proteomics and Bioinformatics is a scientific, online peer-reviewed journal which covers high quality manuscripts which are both relevant and applicable to the broad field of knowledge related to proteomics & bioinformatics in animal, plant and microbial world.
The objective of the journal is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level. In order to
achieve this, it is important to bring into all areas of life science, biology, and biomedicine, focusing on large data acquisition, analysis, and curation.
Indexing & Abstracting
All published articles are assigned to Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref.
All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of:
Genamics – JournalSeek
• Academic Keys
• ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
• Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
• International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
• Al-Azhar University
• Open J-Gate
• Directory of Journals indexing
All published articles are permanently archived and available at Gavin Publishers website in HTML and PDF formats.
- Bioinformatics in Computer Science and Mathematics
- Bioinformatics in Engineering and Statistics
- Bioinformatics in Physiology
- Clinical Bioinformatics
- Emerging trends in Proteomics
- Genomic Informatics
- Hybrid Technologies
- Image and Signal Processing
- Integrated Analysis
- Methods of Studying Proteins
- Proteins Interactions
- Proteome Informatics
- Proteomics for Systems Biology
- Web-based Platforms and Tools