Advances in Biochemistry and Biotechnology is an international Peer reviewed, Open access journal, has more than 10 Million readers and publishes original research, reviews, viewpoints and applications of high quality manuscripts which that are both relevant and applicable to the broad life sciences.
2020 Downloads: 32,966
Aim & Scope:
Advances in Biochemistry and Biotechnology aims to provide the information of current innovations, developments and insights that are interested to all the researchers, students and readers. ABIO aims to distribute high impacted articles with quality and subject that surround on all exciting aspects of Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
Advances in Biochemistry and Biotechnology distribute most finish and solid wellspring of data on the revelations and current improvements in the method of Original articles, Reviews, Short Communications, Perspectives, Book-reviews, Letter to editor, etc. Articles published will be completely archived and available in the form of HTML and PDF.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
• Each publication is assigned with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) number – Crossref.
• Genamics - JournalSeek
• Academic Keys
• ResearchBib - Academic Research Index
• Free Medical Journals - Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
• International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
• Collaboration with Al-Azhar University
• Open J-Gate
• Directory of Journals indexing
• NIH funded articles in the field of Biochemistry and Biotechnology will be indexed in PubMed
Peer review Policy: Peer-review is a system used to assess the quality of the articles before it gets published. Researchers (reviewers) and editors in the expertise area evaluate the submitted papers for its originality and significance to determine its publication in the journal. Journal operates peer review within 11-13 days with quality peer review and quick process.
• Biotechnology Applications
• Animal biotechnology
• Computational biology
• Cell biology
• Molecular biology
• Molecular chemistry
• Genetic engineering
• Plant biochemistry
• Environmental biotechnology
• Animal biochemistry
• Biochemical techniques
• Plant biochemistry
• Industrial biotechnology
• Medical biotechnology
• Plant biotechnology