Suitable to the subject and not irrelevant to its detail work.
2. Author Affiliation
Respective Author Full Name, Department/Institution/University, City should be drafted with the article.
3. Corresponding Author
Full Name, Department/Institution/University, City, State, Country, Telephone, Fax and Email.
Should be relevant, self?explanatory, comprehensive and brief in nature correlating to the total subject matter and give a notion as summary to the detailed script portrayed by the author while getting the experiment findings in exhaustive manner. It should also relate to significant outcome and further scope to continue in the field.
In alphabetical order, separated with semicolons and exhibit catchy nature with respect to the subject.
6. Textincludes the following
- Introduction: states the reason for the research: identifies and discusses findings of others, includes a review of the literature.
- Materials and Methods: describes the research population or study sample, describes the method used to gather information or data collection and describes the means used for measuring or measures.
- Results: summarizes the results and present findings using text, charts, graphs and tables, Legends for tables, charts, graphs and figures.
- Discussion: analyzes findings, explains the significance of the research, and suggests future projects
- References: an alphabetical listing of works that were cited and used to support the research
Includes affirmation of individuals, grant details, funds, and conflict of interest.
Format preferably in Word?Processing i.e. Microsoft word (DOC, DOCX).