Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cells are undifferentiated cells that capable of self-replicating and dividing many times. Under certain conditions, cells can differentiate into cells with specific functions such as myocardial stem cells, pancreatic stem cells, skin stem cells, vascular stem cells, blood stem cells, nerve stem cells, cartilage stem cells. This treatment has the potential to address a number of serious illnesses and damage; which can be acquired throughout life .
Mechanism of Therapy
SC therapy is extracted from the selected patient's cell samples for activation and cultured in the cell culture room until its best growth and state. Then, the healthy stem cells are introduced into the veins and circulating in the body, which will capture the SDF-1 signals (inflammation-damaged organ; weakened). At the damaged site, stem cells will act on their own to replace, repair the damaged area, and then immediately go to another location .
Stem Cell Therapy at the Center 
- Direct consultation with MDs at the center by collecting techniques within 1 day, separating and storing (keeping) SCs within 2 weeks [2-7].
- SCs are tested, screened and contracted to participate in the service
- Customers will pay $300 when joining the program "STEMCELL (SC)"
- Blood, body tissue will be assessed as pass or fail; then stored in liquid nitrogen -196°C in the stages of infancy/child, pregnancy, adolescent, adult, elderly.
- The bank is located in a safe place and was protected 24/24 hours by the perimeter security guard and the inner self-protective devices.
- When the customers need to use it, it will be thawed and put into treatment
An association of acute poisoning, transplant rejection, complications, infection, death or malignant cell appearance is not found, according to a randomized trial meta-analysis. There is an association between MSC
(SC in adults) and transient fever .
Anesthesia, anesthesia; rejuvenate the body, diabetes and complications, Bone pain, joint pain, accidental injury, surgery; Heart disease, high blood pressure; Neuropathy, Parkinson's, stroke; Allergy, immune system strengthening, autoimmune disease; improve liver and kidney function; Cancer treatment, male enhancement; Rejuvenate the ovaries, strengthen male vitality; Increase health and longevity; Treatment of tumors; Treatment of covid19, Sarcovy2 and tropical diseases.
Currently, scientists in Asia Pacific (Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand have developed networks to promote stem cell research for the region). The Asia-Pacific (SNAP) is the mission of education and training, but in Vietnam, there is limited training in stem cells [3,8].
- Issaragrisil S (2007) Stem Cell and Stem Cell Therapy in Thailand. ScienceAsia 33: 91-93.